Sunday, October 30, 2005

ABSTRACTION (contd)



Hell Autumn

This is the most beutiful landscape that you have not ever seen untill you visit my domain. If you can go down here, make sure you come in this time to get the fantastic experience.

Hell on Earth

Once upon a time, there was a perfect place on earth. My hell was every where and brought a lot of food to human sins and greed. However, God - the dirtiest enemy took over my throne by fooling my slaves with his empty words and ethic.

Fertilizer for my Autumn garden

These are one of components for my fertilizer secret method.

1 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger Madeleine Morris said...

This is just so outstanding...I can't begin to say enough about how imaginative I think this is. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your idea about fertilizer for your autumn garden. I really think you ought to consider the title for your major project. Now...you're just going to have to try and convince someone else to participate in your nefarious gardening chores... ;-)

But really - I love it.

MM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home